Friday, February 6, 2009

happy birthday mom :}

today is the birthday of my mom. i write this post from atmosphere, bandung. i celebrate her birthday in bandung. just me, my mother, and my father. we stay here for 3 days. from this morning, till sunday afternoon. now, my mother is getting older. she is 49 years old now. yesterday, me and my father bought two pieces of cakes. cheesecake. but she didn't ate these because she is a diabetic. so these cakes just for symbolic.

here's the things about my mother :
1. she is so kind and she has a big patient
2. she has a great think
3. in my eyes, she is so beautiful
4. she is my father's wife (absolutely)
5. her friends said she is so cute (?)
6. i called her "ibu"

i love her. she is my everything even sometimes she can be so rrrgh... makes me angry. but i still love her. really really love her.
i hope you'll read this mom. bye.
:}

0 comments: