Sunday, February 8, 2009

my bestfriends

i have 5 besfriends. and i wanna tell you about them one by one. here there are :

1. AVISSA NADINDRA (VISSA)


she's my bestfriend from kindergarten. we learned at the same school but the different grade. she's in 9th grade. and me in 8th grade. she joined acceleration when she was in the grade school. she's so kind and so understand me. "sehidup semati deh" (ga segitunya juga sih) but she's really really awesome.

2. HEIKE ESFANDARI (IKE)

i love her really much, not as a lesbian but as a bestfriend ya. she's my bestfriend in 7th grade till now. she is so funny, energic (waw), so kind, and so friendly. we also give an advice each other if we had a problem. this photo i took from my 7th grade album. now, her face is really different.

3. EMIRIA ANDINI (ANDIN)

here's andin! is this photo really shocked you? hahahaha it's not her real face. i know her because of ike. ike introduced her to me. and we liked to do conversation each other until we can be like now. bestfriend. she is a batak girl. then, she is so funny and tern but kind (?) hahaha just kidding, she's so kind kok guys. okay, let's we look for the next girl.

4. CHIKITA MEDIKA PUTRI (CHIKITA)

this is my pet hahahahahahahaha canda kok chik beneran deh bcandaaaaaa bgt. this is my bestfriend too dong. orang pas gw ulangtaun dia sms gini "happy birthday syadza my bestfriend:)" whereas i don't assume her as my best. just kidding lagiiii. SHE IS MY BESTFRIEND kok. she is so mature and she's so sedate. i miss her because lately, i don't talk with her as much as i talk with my another best.

5. MENTARI RANIA (MENTARI)

yep, very close photo

this is my classmate. she is so FULL ENERGIC. very funny. and she don't have shame haha just kidding. but truly, she always do the silly things but i still love her. me and her are chinese cousins. because we are eqully have the minim eyes hahahahahaha.

ok, those are my bestfriends. really really my bestfriends. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. in my heart, they are so meaningful. no one can replaces them in my heart. really.

2 comments:

andin said...

thankyou darlinkzzzz, luph U.... eh yang bestfriend no. 4 mature badannya ya, haha size dewasa haha canda samson

Syadza Syarifah said...

laff u tuwh. hahahaha japut delilahnya dong (apasih garing hhh)