Friday, April 3, 2009

i hate...

i hate someone. he always disturbing me. he also made me getting mad. because he sent me so many sms. and the text is "blablabla, what are you doing and what will happen tomorrow?" "do we have a homework?" "do we have an exam tomorrow?". huh. that's so disgusting, why? he has so many friends outhere. why only me he sent some sms(s) to? i don't know did he also send those all to the other his friends or just me. but the problem is, why does he send those all sms to me... every night! if i didn't reply his sms, he would sent back another sms. or he would call me. so i perforce to reply his sms.

last night he sent me an sms. "sya why did you absent? mr. khotib (my photography teacher) was already bringing some photography equipments. that was just only 4 boys who didn't absent" hhh. you know, that wasn't only me who was absent. but why only me that you sent an sms to? i didn't reply. a few minutes later, he called me. aaaaaaaah. but i didn't picked it up.

ah i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate you lips!

1 comments:

Anindita Chairina said...

Suka sm lo kali sya xixixi