Monday, March 30, 2009

that's the copy of me!

last saturday, me and my friends went to the orphanage. but we only met the babies. and the one of them was same like me. i don't know his/her name. even i dont know this baby's gender. but let's we called it "boybaby". oh yes, i took a few of boybaby's photo from andin. but i just wanna display one photo. here is it...


i've just remember, when i was the baby, my face just same like boybaby's. fat, slanting. but now, i'm thin just like dendeng. i don't have any photo of me when i was baby in my computer. but i have some in my photo album. next time i'll share my photos with you (if you wanna look. if you don't, okay, i don't be objection haha)


i'm a lonely children. and i said to my mom that i want a little brother or sister. and i said to her, "mom, how if we adopted the baby who same like me in the orphanage?" but she doesn't want to. huh.


oh no, i was bitten by bedbugs. so my leg and my back are feel itch now.

0 comments: