Friday, January 30, 2009

bored

i don't care how many posts that was entitled 'bored' in my blog. if not available, but many posts that contained about 'bored'. now, i'm bored (again?) yes, again!. where my parents will take me today? i don't know, and they didn't know too when i asked about that. oh shit, must i stay at home all along day? oooh come on. please take me out! a-ny-where. i wanna go to sency or pim. just for refreshing. but my mom said that i must repair the printer. my printer is aaaaargh broken. my father didn't understand with the problem. he just geleng2 his head and said "i don't understand with this problem. let you fix this problem because you are more understand about this than me" what? what did you say? ah i hate you. ngga deng, just kidding kok. but yes, i peevish at you for now. okay, let's make a deal. i repair the printer, and you have to take me out after that.

0 comments: