Monday, January 26, 2009

i related about today

today i didn't school because i i'm sick. overnight i felt i did not feel well. and this morning, when i woke up, my body still don't feel well. so my parents decide that i don't go to school today. i was told to rest in the house so tomorrow i could be healthy. i sent the sms to my friends to inform that i do not go to school today because of sick. after that, i slept again.

i woke up again at 8.30am. and i feel better. but, i still didn't feel well a little. then i turn on the tv. i watched "morning with mickey", that's my favourite cartoon in the holiday morning. but this morning isn't holiday, but this morning just a 'not school day' hhh. today, i spent my time just for sleep, eat, watch until my mother told me to do 'kartul'. oh no! it's the end of january. it's almost february. and guess what? kartul means karya tulis ilmiah must be greathed on march. and now, i didn't yet do anything. indeed already a few. but it's just a few. ooo. so today, i decide to start do it. i turned on my laptop, and opened the folders that i have searched. then i do my kartul.

however, after a half hour and i have been run out of the data and i have been lazy searching, i became bored. i was being opened another websites like facebook, youtube and my friends blog.
today is so bored for me, but i can take a rest for a while because every weekends, i always go out and never in the house. and weekdays i always go to school and after that, i have some courses. almost every day.

possibly tomorrow i already could to the school. mmmp but i dunno. we'll see.

0 comments: