Tuesday, January 27, 2009

oh no

today i didn't go to school again because this morning my fever has came out again. oooh i was so bored. i wanna go to school. i miss my friends, and i miss my teacher too. okay, i told lie that i miss my teacher. but i swear, i miss my friends. much. could you imagined what it's like to not meet your friends for almost 5 days? and me, at home, just do the suckin things like sleep, watching tv, do my kartul (hm not always), and theeen eat. but eat the suckin food. and now, my tongue is hot because i not deliberate bit the small chilli. shitti.

when i was watching tv and tidur-tiduran, mentari was sent me an sms that contained "sya, kartul must be gathered on friday" wh wh... what the fck is that???? i didn't blame you, men. but, i blamed the teachers and i shocked. they said the kartul is must be gathered on march or february. but friday is still january. JANUARY! arrrrgh. today is wednesday. and friday is 2 days more. and there are so many that i haven't done yet. so i replied her sms, "where did you know that kartul must be gathered on friday?" "i got a noticed at school". nononoooooooooo.

mmmp okay, so i decide to do my kartul now! byebyeee

0 comments: